Double cards flipping

Game: fortythieves
Game #: 1669471810
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.99 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2018-07-05_14:41:27_-0700_1faf0fc731ec71c3a6c7d5d407628c2d1e186175

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Quite often two cards get flipped instead of one and it happens so fast sometimes I don't catch it. That obviously ruins the game if you lose a card in the sequence.

Comments

• Quite often two cards get flipped instead of one and it happens so fast sometimes I don't catch it. That obviously ruins the game if you lose a card in the sequence.

• You are probably double-clicking on your mouse. It's way easy to do, I do it all the time.

Left clicking on any blank area on the playing field is a shortcut for "Auto-Finish". If you accidentally hit the right mouse button, you will "Undo" your moves. That is a shortcut, too.

If, like me, you sometimes right click at the same time you left click, the cards have a ball going out, then back.

It's easy to make those mistakes. Also, remember that if you click on any blank area on the board, you are using the shortcut for "Auto Finish".

You can find a list of shortcuts by reading the rules. You will find a rule about shortcuts. If you click on the shortcuts, you will get a list of them

Hope that helps.

Enjoy the games.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...