would like to see my score, haven't been able to in weeks....

Game: klondike3
Game #: 1332283050
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2018-04-29_12:40:46_-0700_a242c9bc2fc0c7358a67523e6f9c4ef370433981

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• well if you would read the posts you would know there is an issue being worked on for Gods sake !!!!!
    The world doesn't revolve around you !

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

That's a bit harsh, @mistinask. @nonnina46: We've had some issues recently, check out the status here.

• Wow. I've stopped reading the comment section just about everywhere online because I was so tired of the constant onslaught of negative or even hateful remarks that serve no real purpose. Never thought I would have to do so on Green Felt. Thanks to David for doing his best to keep things civil.

• I am enjoying this no score keeping time. I've tried some other games that with out "competition" I can take my time to learn. I play each game trying to be my best not beat the rest. We all know the guys are doing what they can. We all know this is the best site and we will survive. If you don't like not scoring go away. Take a walk. Check back check in. Treat others as you wish to be treated.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...