?

What I can’t figure out is why there are folks here who seen to know how to write, but don’t seen to know how to read.

Comments

• Not everyone has perfected multi-tasking..... ;) Griping seems to be some people's preferred reaction, rather than finding a solution or making a different choice, when faced with a problem that upsets them or puts them off their routine. You should see me on the mornings I've missed my bus to work. (I've set all my clocks ahead, by two minutes, to hopefully prevent this. :) )

• I think that they can read. However they have what is called Interpretative Angry Reading Disorder. IOW...No matter what is written they will find a way to interpret it to express their anger or show their butts.

What amazes me more is that people think they have the right to make demands on a site that they are using for free. That's sad to me.

• At least now they aren't complaining about fast players. lol.

• According to google, IARD is also the acronym for the International Alliance for Responsible Drinking ... I wonder if it’s connected to Interpretive Angry Reading Disorder?

Cheers! :)

• Good point,Jabba. This is the best solitaire site that I’ve seen. Easy to use, no ads, and it’s free! :) I’m playing on an iPhone, and it’s so good, my fingers just dance across the screen.

• WAIT FOR IT..............HIGH SCORES :( :/ :s ARE NOT LOADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'(
    I want an immediate refund of all my subscription fees and lost earnings.
    Oh yeah.....never mind.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...