UNABLE TO SAVE GAMES

Game: freecell
Game #: 226042224
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2018-06-02_16:22:44_-0700_d3b0e8e6d363398c1d6a92afbf9182162f76f451

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• THERE IS NO FUN AT PRESENT DON'T THINK I WILL PLAY ANY MORE

• Goofy, you know I can't discourage you , I have enough problems going on in my life, and I don't want to say nothing negative, and get my self in deep water, I wish I could help you with your problem , I can't there are more better people qualified to help you with your issue, than I , if you realize there have been some technical issues, if you stay here and give some of the lovely people on here a chance they will help you with your query, tho would say if you could be a little more detailed in your query people would be able to help you a lot better, if you give it a chance someone maybe even David or Jim may help you, tho they have enough on their plate, with recent technical issues , leaving here would be your decision, I see it as you are not giving it sometime, others have lives of their own to live , I realized this early on on this site, Give it time and I hope someone can help you, Please give it sometime , growing up basically in country people would ask when are the cows coming home, the answer to that would be as I grew up is when they want to or their hungry, Hang in there , help is available to those who wait as I heard in life, and I am an impatient person as the next,

• Well stated Gerald64. If he doesn't play anymore that is his loss not ours. I have been on this site for about 1 year and I love it.

• why don't you say what happened ? You guys were much loved....;great product.....miss you

• They did Glamorgan...look at the news section and a message was left for us so that we would know what is going on.

• Essentially, this is some sort of hobby the guys are sharing with us...for free. They've hit a rough patch and are now getting a lot of grief. Reminds me of the old adage: No good deed goes unpunished. Me, I say thanks and I'l keep playing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...