Happy Easter / Passover

Thank you for your kind thoughts regarding the resolution of my recent problem. Khyman's hint was actually better for me than the solution I was seeking. Striking the N key is faster for me. Now if I could just increase my speed while paying.....
I love the 3 Green Felt games I play - including the auto moves!
Enjoy your games and the long weekend,

Comments

• And thanks to you Kenyon, for acknowledging the fact that you were able to get the problem solved and is working for you.. as sometimes, what works for one doesn't always work for another... but that was kind of you to let us know how you're now able to enjoy the games a little more... we all try to help each other as much as we can and appreciate your feedback..... Happy Easter/Passover and keep on enjoying the games.....

• Hi! I just wanted to pop in and wish a VERY Happy Easter to all my Solitaire Friends. Hope your Easter is a VERY "hoppy" day! (sorry! LOL)

• Hmm...Easter on April Fool's Day...Did anybody else notice the colors on the cards are backward?... Happy Easter to all.
    Love Green Felt! Whomever keeps it running, thank you soooo much!

• I NEVER noticed that, mensch! Thanks for bringing it to my attention! I was wondering why all yhe black cards were colored red!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...