The random game selection is not working

Game: freecell
Game #: 2086434150
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 9_3_5 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/601.1.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/9.0 Mobile/13G36 Safari/601.1
JS-Version: 2018-01-24_09:51:31_e68f27988fcd8349cffe10f04825a8983f9a0acb

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

I keep getting the same games, around the same 10 games

Comments

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited March 2018 99.243.242.159

Repeating games happens to everyone now and again... as you'll find by searching the forum.

You can reach all the Games of the Day, by clicking on the links in the Leaderboard. Also, for more games...

Click on the New Game button (on the left, under the Green Felt logo), of any game. Then click on the High Scores button to see if you've played it before. Keep doing this until you get a game you don't have a score on, because you haven't played it. Or just click it five or six times. You should get a game you haven't played, by then.

Alternately, click on the yellow game number of any game. (To the right of Auto Finish.) You can enter any number from 1 to 999999999 then click Enter (on your keyboard) to play that game.

• The same ~ 20 games are being repeated, I can see this when the score comes up at the end and I am featured in 40 of the top 50 scores. If it can't be fixed, there is little point playing the same games over and over and over".......................

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited April 2018 99.243.242.159

As I said, above, there are 999,999,999 of each card game on this site, so there's no shortage of games to play. If clicking repeatedly on the New Game button doesn't get you a game you haven't played, perhaps one of the more technically minded folks, here, can tell you how to clear your cache or cookies or "refresh" your computer so you can get new games.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...