Card colors not right

Game: klondike3
Game #: 1156491502
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.167 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2018-01-24_09:51:31_e68f27988fcd8349cffe10f04825a8983f9a0acb

This is the first time this issue has occurred. The red suited cards are ok. However, the black spotted cards are pink in color and almost the same as the red cards. When I go to choose the card style if I put the cursor on a particular card style the style next to it shows up. Appears a bit/byte is off somewhere. I tried reloading the program as well as Google but this didn't resolve the issue. Should I reinstall the entire program?

Bob

Comments

• Just above the playing field you will find a row of buttons:
    [New Game] [Replay] [Give Up] [High Scores] [Show Rules] [Pause] [Undo] [ Redo] [Augo-finish] Game #:XXXXXXX [Normal Cards] Deck option now at the top left
    Click on the [Normal Cards] button and you will have red and black suits again.

• Yes, I just found that. Thanks.

• I've been playing on this site for many years and this is usually done whenever there is a holiday... and can be changed to original colors by following the directions already posted..... have fun......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...