Sending messages ;

To Rewind - Got a message from you , replied to that message probably 2 weeks or so . I also stated in that message " when I send a message I have no idea if anyone is getting it , lol " Can someone out there give me a course on how to send messages to other players , Rewind I guess , mostly . I'm not the brightest star in the galaxy and need all the help I can get . Thanks all , and if this site were ever to close down this is one old guy who would be totally devastated . Thanks so much guys .... Ben Turpin

Comments

• When I send a message to a few people , on their screen you will see message, on right corner of that persons sreen you are in contact with type message, then Hit post comment, I hope this help, someone maybe been here longer s

• sorry bad typist and speller as a newbie, when i contact people I chat with or look at others messages I just click on their icon , in top right you will see message, click on it , then type your message to them or any forum you are messaging ,then hit post comment I hope this helps, if not I hope someone may help you , not computer illiterate myself so don't feel bad ,just old river rat from West Tennessee-(West) by Tennessee river

• thanks gerald i'll keep on trying eventually i;ll figure it out or i;ll get my grandson to show me he is 12 and is teaching me .. in my day as a youngster i had a toy truck and a rock and a bike i had to build from whatever parts i could find now they grow up with a computer This is all good but i bet i had more fun than they'll ever have..

• Our imaginations are probably greater. I see that in my grandchildren. They don't seem to be able to imagine as we used to. And, no, they are not dumb. LOL

• springrain i agree they are smart buy no means i didnt mean they are dumd they are just growing up in the new age of computers and ipads .. but they still have a lot of fun leaving this all behind we build a leanto have a camp fire and just get away from all the technonolgy. i try to teach them what i did when i was young and the teach me about the new age.. I guess this is a fair trade .. Old teaching the young and the young teaching the old I could not think it could get any better ...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...