Jabba - what happened? I solved Forty Thieves faster than you!

Woohoo, the stars aligned, serendipity, lucky day?? Certainly not skill, that's for sure. My aim with these games is to match the score of the lowest (10th score) on the leader board and although I enjoy the challenge of Forty Thieves I mostly either take a very long time and frequently don't get it at all. Today I achieved the fastest completion but since you set the Gold Standard, you are the one to beat. What do you think, should I buy a lottery ticket today?

Comments

• yeah pick 64

• congrats. I've never managed to beat Jabba

• Well given that I am not a bot, sometimes I'm just not fast enough. Glad you got some joy out of it - good for you. As for the lottery ticket, well you never know about that either. Good luck if you do get one though.

• Congrats, nt599! We would all like to beat Jabba, Shiraz, Lasso, Chi-Town, Poulette, and the rest of these great players. Jabba, you are our ... biggest challenge, one to emulate. Worst enemy? No,no, we love you!

• i would like to beat even someone but im slow as tar going up hill on a winters day but i guess i just play for the fun of it win or loose but mostly loose i dont need to be a winner just glad im here to play for a while Play on guys all the best to you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...