Someone at greenfelt is playing my game with me and i'd like them to stop. This has been going 1yr

:/ > Game: spider1

Game #: 2060272405

What would you like to see?

Comments

• how do I get to discuss this matter with someone.

• and you took my comment away, ?

• I am having the same problem as the earlier comment, it does not matter where I want to put the cards, about half the time they go somewhere else once released.

• This has been happening for many years since I've played... and if I hesitate to make a move.. then its when it moves by itself.... so I hit the UNDO and move where I want to .... its very annoying as I know we all want to move our own cards and not let the automatic system do it for us... that's the purpose of this game is to move these cards where we want.... and lately I've noticed that its very hard to win.... making it a little frustrating after trying to win.... but I still play for the sake of keeping on trying...... Have a great day and enjoy....

• Gerald64Gerald64 REGISTERED
    edited January 2018 107.129.116.44

:'( when game comes on there is square in upper left for changing cards , it does'nt give you an opportunity to select it automatically switches to game mode, this should be aliviated . Gerald64

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@NobodysN & @laptop4me, I think the issue is mouse play. We assign undo to the right mouse button. Also, if you click in the space between cards it's the same as pressing the "autoplay" button. If you accidentally right click the mouse or click on something that's not a card then things can go flying and it's confusing if you aren't expecting it. Nobody is playing your game except you (it's not possible for that to happen the way that the site is coded).

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@Gerald64, I'm not sure what you mean. What kind of square is it? Which solitaire game is doing it? Can you describe what's happening in a little more detail?

• david. I read your post, I play Free Cell Solitare, all the time , when you first come on top left I see a thing for cards but it automatically starts game of free cell, it does not allow you time to change card if you wish B) B)

• When you enter the game, quickly hit the PAUSE button. Then you can change the cards or whatever at your pace.

• Gerald64, that button you see that disappears, when Freecell opens, changes the pictures on the card backs. As the card backs aren't shown, in Freecell, the button isn't needed. The only time you can change the card faces is when there are holiday cards, to change them back to normal.

• just to set the record straight,, I wasn't complaining about the move of the cards, but only trying to let you know that I do have the same problem but just let it go as such.... and you're right David... about where the cursor is set as it will move the cards assuming that you intended the card to move.... I do not use a mouse.... thanks for the joy of having these games for us to play and enjoy......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...