CENTRARE IL TAPPETO

perché non si riesce a centrare IL TAPPETO?

Comments

• Center what?

• This is Italian. I ran it through Google Translate, and it says "why can not you center the COUPLE?" or "because you can not hit CARPET?". That's not a huge help, is it? If I had to guess, I'd say that "carpet" refers to the green felt background, maybe? Perhaps antos is asking why it is not possible to center the cards on the background?

• Another translator...

because you can not center the LAPTOP

So I think they are asking why is it not possible to center the cards on the screen.

IDK...some days I have trouble even figuring out what someone is asking even if they type in English.

• Someone else, a few days ago, disliked this, as well. So I suggested this: Perhaps changing the size of the cards will help? In the upper left hand corner, of a game screen, you'll see: "Games Size Deck Contact Us FAQ Leader Board". Click Size and then choose larger cards that will better fit your screen.

Forse cambiare la dimensione delle carte aiuterà? Nell'angolo in alto a sinistra, di una schermata di gioco, vedrai: "Giochi Dimensioni Mazzo Contattaci FAQ Consiglio di amministrazione". Fai clic su Dimensioni e scegli le carte più grandi che si adattano meglio al tuo schermo.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...