No Complaints or Comments?

There hasn't been a new complaint or comment in three days! What's going on?

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited November 2017 76.170.47.184

I know, right? I was thinking last night that I needed to check if the forum was broken. Maybe everyone tired themselves out complaining about the Halloween cards ;).

• Don't jinx it guys!

• I would like to register a complaint against this Daylight Savings Time business. Can't you do something about that? ;-)

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited November 2017 135.23.69.185

Yes, I thought something must be broken and you're fixing it! LOL... But three days without a complaint, that must be a record!

Do the Games of the Day start at 7, again, and I don't have to wait until 8? :)

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

They start at midnight, Greenwich Mean Time (or UTC if you prefer). Translating that to your local time is left as an exercise for the reader.

• It was dark at 4:30 here. Why, a few months ago it was light until 9:30! That just ain't right.

• Somebody’s been giving you their extra dark for free?

• This dark is defective. I can't even sit outside in the rain and read the newspaper.

• What you need is one of the old mining helmets with the kerosene lantern on it and an umbrella and just wait for the time to change again Only then it will be right . I hate the time change also !!!

• I just waited at 7 p.m. to see if the Game of The Day list would refresh... It did. Or Eastern Standard Time is UTC -5. PHEW! LOL... I wondered why the sky was looking so dark, at 5 p.m., this evening. I thought we were going to get a storm. It was dark at 5:30... and it's snowing. :p

• Talking about snow makes me want to visit Canada again.

• This is a GREAT post, one of the best. The English can never express their inner feelings so they talk about the dreadful weather. The only thing that keeps me sane in the winter is playing cards on this happy site. I'm English. Cheers to everyone, kingfisher (anonymus)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...