Logg in

Game: freecell
Game #: 1149811609
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2017-10-19_19:11:49_-0700_ec1cac2cbe00146ce780b1f573295d5215db9076

Please describe the problem in detail:

I cannot sign in. I have tried several times, even after shutting down. I am sure that I am using the right infirmation.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Are you sure? I see your name in the high scores on the game linked above (click on the Game #):

LancerTruth 2017/10/20  1:57am  freecell    1149811609  52  102 2m34s

What exactly are the symptoms you are seeing?

• What a trip.
    Was logged in but after first game it wanted a log in or registration. Tried to re-register but current name, a past name, a new name . . . Kept repeating the message. Dropped out for a couple days, tried again. "Log in or register." Took three tries but finally got on by tripling the consonant in my name that was, of course, "already in use."

• Hah! I see that here the name still has only two v's. . . . Early Halloween?

What happens when you try to log in (not register) as "evvi"?

• Sorry, can't recall the many, many iterations or order of. Think just no log in, only a repeated request. Had just played a game (had not logged out previous session), when the request to log in or register popped up above the score list. Could not either log in or register as anything, etc. A name finally went through but I realized it was too personal. One more time—and I'm "evvvi" forever.

Except that it's still in the Forum with two v's. Nice having a nom de plume . . . ?

• I have a similar problem. My usual user name is Silver Hawk, but that one cannot log into the forums. I know, I've tried for MONTHS. I think it's because she has a 2 word name. That's ok, this one can post the few times I need.

• Not able to log on

• never logout. Just constantly lately I am asked to log in. I dutifully do that then but today four times trying to do not succeed. Sourrces end up under annonymous

@huishuis I'm not seeing any log-in attempts in the logs. Are you getting any error messages we you log in?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...