Any way to reach other players?

It would be fun to have a discussion with other players. If the other player wanted to opt out of the ability to be reached or block another player. make that a possibility. I see players i consider friends just because we have been playing a long time. I don't even mind being trounced by them. :-) Other players may have similar interests (Daisy my dog, Pogo Possum, or F22 pilot).
PogoKelly

Comments

• You can click on someone's username, in the forums, to leave a message on their page, as I have just done on yours. Or click on Message, in the upper right hand corner. Otherwise, I don't think it can be done otherwise the spammers would take advantage...

• Hello Kelly , my name is Gerald64 from Tennessee, nice to meet you! I use to play pogo til my computer crashed, so I probably be back on it soon. My favorites are Scrabble, Plants & Zombies, etc. yahtzee is another one I play, have to create another name , see you soon, will let you know, I think you can bookmark players , don't know just been here a few months,

• HI EVERYONE,
    ANYONE ELSE HAVING A " CAN NOT WIN A DARN GAME TODAY TO SAVE MY SOUL".
    HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SWEET

• Hi! sweet77 , don't feel bad I may have beat the game but my times are out in space, I'm not really into high scores, just here to play some games,Nice to meet you all the way from Tennessee

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...