You can not tell me

That there is not something going on here!!! 145 moves in 35 seconds!!!!!???? Total bullshit!! It's impossible!!!

Comments

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited September 2017 135.23.69.185

How about 78 moves in 37 seconds, is that possible? And lasso beat me with 78 moves in 24 seconds, even more impossible!

Game: sht
    Game #: 3725776768
    Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36
    JS-Version: 2017-09-11_18:03:44_-0700_08f041956c5533964a1c12c836d380b544d09a57

• i love this site. but it seems to have a preponderance of special snowflakes screaming bloody murder when someone beats THEIR time or posts a time that--to them--is not possible.....

• Whatever!! I don't play to win every game, although when I do it's nice! My goal is top ten!!
    Maybe you are the snowflake!!!!!

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited September 2017 135.23.69.185

For every special snowflake, on the internet, there's a self-righteous troll showing the world how to be ridiculously disparaging. Have you played any solitaire on this site, yet, bear2973?

• hey, Sage? your copy/ paste button should be worn out by now, no? since that's almost the exact. same. comment. you made to my other comment about the "offensive name" whining....and i think i have now found Green Felts' number one Snowflake, yes?.... :D

• You don't take a hint, or several, very well, do you, bear2973? What's your favourite game to play, here?

• Sage, do not allow your self to lower your conduct to the level of this person. He is obviously just looking to pick on people! They seem to find some sadistic pleasure in it!!!

• I don't, usually, vanman81. I guess I was in a mood, that day. They do seem to find some fulfilment in trolling, don't they?

• i dont cheat. I have a touchscreen on my laptop and truthfully i do a lot of pecking on my screen. For pyramid i press on the pile as fast as i can and the game plays itself. Then i can tweak to get a higher score. For scorpion and yukon i press randomly on the piles until something happens. Peck peck peck. I also never go back and replay a move. I replay the entire game and remember what i need to do differently to improve my score so the sequence of moves gets faster each time.

• I only play Freecell. I'm not understanding why Sage is defending these games as possible when I never see his name in the top ten. In Freecell game #1506177332 the top score is 4 seconds. 94 moves in four seconds. I've seen posts, other than Sage, saying that the game programmers have inspected win times and haven't found a "bot" or a program that cheats to win the game faster. I can not believe this is true with four second win times. Second place is 11 seconds, third place is 22 seconds. I ostensibly do not care about the win times as I play to finish a game and to beat my established times. You can not, however, expect a total lack of incredulity from the players at large with the ridiculous humanly impossible score of 94 moves in four seconds.

• Yes they do Sage!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...