Cheating to get name on first ten winners.

Game: freecell
Game #: 305264651
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.31 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2017-09-11_18:03:44_-0700_08f041956c5533964a1c12c836d380b544d09a57

Please describe the problem in detail:

IT IS HUMANLY IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPLETE A GAME IN 20 SECONDS UPWARDS TO SIXTY SECONDS!!! PLEASE TEST AND REMOVE THE FEATURE THAT ALLOWS PLAYERS TO RUIN THE GAME FOR THE REST BY NOT THINKING AND CLICKING 'WHATEVER' TO ACHIEVE THIS IMPOSSIBLE AND RIDICULOUS FAST END TO THE GAME. THIS GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE THINKING PRIOR TO MOVING NOT JUST MINDLESSLY CLICKING TO ACHIEVE A CHEAP THRILL BY GETTING YOUR NAME ON FIRST TEN......HOW BORING, UNFAIR AND CHILDISH FOR THE PLAYERS WHO DO THE RIGHT THING!!!
WITH THANKS
AGB

Comments

• See you appear to be newly registered here?
    Tolerance for each to their own would be good without others defining 'the right thing' and constantly feeling aggrieved and expressing peevishness.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited September 2017 135.23.69.185

Almost everyone, here, has complained about "PLAYERS who RUIN THE GAME FOR THE REST BY NOT THINKING AND CLICKING 'WHATEVER' TO ACHIEVE THIS IMPOSSIBLE AND RIDICULOUS FAST END TO THE GAME" or "the people who don't play the games the way they should be played" or "the people who get better, and faster, scores than I do". Count, and read, the many other complaints, here... https://forum.greenfelt.net/categories/general-discussion These high, and fast, scores are not achieved by, as you claim, "mindlessly clicking to achieve a cheap thrill" or "not doing the right thing" but by PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, YEARS OF PRACTICE, and a great deal of thought on how to use the available short cuts, and multiple move plays, that are available. Why would someone who has only been playing on this site less than a day imagine that they should achieve the same scores as people who have been playing here for years? How boring, unfair, and childish, indeed.....

• I guess I'm still not understanding why Sage feels the need to defend the top 10 scores that do not represent humanly possible feats...

• For me to run as fast as Mo Farah is and has always been a humanely impossible feat, but doesn't mean it can't be done, but just not by me, never, ever. I don't have the natural talent, plus the desire, determination and dedication it would require. He has shown he has but do I begrudge him his success, no, for me that would be inappropriate envy but it's not something I would expect everyone to understand as some would never 'get it'

• Totally agreed - each to their own - I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS - have yet to see someone 'in the flesh' and NOT ONLINE achieving a score of between 20 seconds upwards to 60 seconds! LOL! rubbed some people up the wrong way - guilty or what? - anyhow sans bickering or anger it was merely an observation - to cause SUCH discomfort and angst to a mere game - WELL WOW I WOULD NOT LIKE TO SEE YOUR REACTION IF I DID OR COMMENTED ON SOMETHING REALLY BIG!!!! - LOL IF THAT IS YOUR REACTION TO THIS LOL AGAIN!! NOT a WONDER THE WORLD is in a mess - people over reacting to something that is not THAT IMPORTANT IN THE BIG SCHEME OF THINGS!!

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Well it certainly doesn't help that writing in all caps looks like yelling. If you put *s around words it italicizes them so you can add emphasis without appearing to shout at everyone.

• Life is much simpler(if no one is harmed) if we just let people do life their own way. Personally...I like to take my time...most of the time. Other times I like to speed it up a bit. I do however like to fall in the top 25%...if I don't lose focus and walk away in the middle of my game. I remember one game that I played once that took me a really really long time. I think I got side tracked.

I hit the auto-finish button once...cards flew everywhere...game was over...I was so confused...didn't try it again.

I am curious however...what you would qualify as "SOMETHING REALLY BIG" that could happen on solitaire game site that might upset someone?

• hmmmm.....i smell a Troll stirring up trouble to get their daily fix....name rhymes with "huladewdo"......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...