Maybe not a bug, text size can't be reset

URL: /faq
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.101 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2017-07-29_01:32:02_-0700_a1d92b5ca039e66020fc2648f6778cdbbd485870

Please describe the problem in detail:

Clicking a bit fast, playing windows 10, using Chrome browser, something caused display size to go whacky. Cards (freecell) were giant. I finally got the card size back to "normal", using the size link at the top, but unable to reset text size which is almost microscopic. Is there a cookie I can delete to reset everything? Or a text size feature I have missed. All my other Chrome tabs are normal.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Somewhere in the Chrome menus there should be a Zoom control. Or I think you can press Control-0 (that's zero not the letter "oh") to put it back to normal zoom. I've had that happen too—I think some combination of the mouse wheel and one of the keys on the keyboard (shift or control or something) can change the browser zoom level.

• Wonderful (Control-zero worked)! Sorry it took me too long to check back on this. Worked like a charm. Must remember this Chrome feature.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...