Freecell - no replay option

I was brainstorming ways to stop the ridiculously fast completion times...What do you think of getting rid of the replay button to keep the game more genuine?

Comments

• Wasn't my answer to your last complaint, about this, enough? What "ridiculously fast completion times" are you talking about and why are you finding them so troublesome?

• I seldom replay a game but on occasion I do when I have missed some moves. Also at times there is more than one move that could be made. I will replay to see if it would have made a difference in my score if I had of chosen a different option. I also sometimes get distracted and want to replay the game.

While I respect your opinions I feel as if many of us appreciate the replay option.

Just to add...I never replay just to "beat" someone elses score...I just say...Oh well.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited August 2017 135.23.68.154

I use the Replay button all the time, as well, to see if I can improve my score.

• LittleHannah just think about what you are endeavouring to achieve with your brainstorming for ideas to rig the games differently - it is surely just an alternative form of cheating albeit one that is more acceptable to your inclination and without the history and experience/expertise many of the players have accumulated and acquired!

Username LittleHannah89 Email fake-02460b35@greenfelt.net Joined August 7 Visits 2 Last Active August 9 Roles REGISTERED Register IP 107.15.19.17 Last IP 107.15.19.17

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...