0 second play in Hopeless

Please share with the GreenFelt world how it is that Hopeless can be played in 0 seconds, let alone 1 second. I prefer to do my problem-solving in SeaHaven Towers by unraveling cards without the help of the machine. And sometimes I like to check out Hopeless, but what is the point of playing a game in 0 or 1 second? How is that possible? Are you aliens from the outer planets of a neighboring solar system? You too, Sage?

Comments

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited July 2017 135.23.68.154

If you play those Hopeless games of the day, where everyone gets a score of 792, you will find out how this score can be achieved in 1 second or less. There are six different levels of Hopeless, ranging from one colour to six. So, when you see that others' scores are 792, that will tell you that the game of the day is one colour. Click on the game of the day link and get your mouse pointer in place, on the middle left side of the screen and click instantaneously, when the screen changes. You, too, will be able to achieve a winning score in no time.

• Thanks for enlightening me, my dear! I appreciate it and will check it out. I did not even know there were 6 different levels of the game. I think I have always played with 6 colors. I will let you know soon. Too tired to try tonight.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...