x-pipes

bootholeboothole REGISTERED

<-- x-pipes --> Does anyone know this game? Would anyone else like to see it here?
It's a really good (fun) game!! I would post the .swf file if there is any interest. Please let me know..

boothole

Comments

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited July 2017 135.23.68.154

Is it a solitaire game or a card game?

• It appears to be a puzzle game, where you try to build long pipes out of various smaller sections.

Regardless of whether it's a good game or not (I've never played it) I don't think it's a good idea to run .swf (Flash) files from sources you don't know well. Flash is famously insecure; Google Chrome disables Flash by default because of all the security problems. Most experts recommend ditching Flash altogether.

It's probably moot, though, because I think if David and Jim want to add games to Green Felt, they will write the games themselves, not import mystery Flash files.

• Exactly, Fnarf...

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Ah, Pipe Dream. I remember that game. It also was the hacking mini-game in Bioshock. We'll consider the request. Incidentally, our dislike of flash was one of the motivators for this site in the first place—we wanted to see how good we could make the games be without using flash.

• FYI, Adobe just announced that they're finally killing off Flash, by 2020.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...