backend server

Apart from the seemingly never to be fixed backend server,cards stutter and sometimes don't move and as a consequence,scores are way down.In summary,the game is falling apart.

Comments

• What's the point of staying if you don't enjoy it?

• Thanks for fixing the back end server. It's nice to know where you are. :)

• Hey let's all give the Greenfelt folks a big THANKS!!! Not only for fixing the problem but for fixing the problem after all the abuse slung their way here!

• right, need to appreciate all you have done...and I was mumbling too...Thank You for fixing the problem. it is much more fun to check the scores...and thanks for the winning game today.

• t appears that you were finally able to get the back end server fixed!!! YAY!! :) For some reason I seem to be coming in 1st in some games! YAY for me!! And THANK YOU SO MUCH for repairing the ills. You did good!!

• well good for me too, never bitched and got what I wanted, I knew the boys would bust their asses to get it done, how much do I owe you?

• Well done guys and thanks for fixing the back end (whatever it may be!). It's good to know how well I've done sometimes!!

• all good things come to those that wait

well done guys

love the games

• appreciate all the work you guys do just for our enjoyment. it's amazing to me how many people complain about a FREE service.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...