Moves...

There are a bunch of extremely low scores on Klondike 3 turn this a.m. No one can make 110 moves in 23 seconds. The ones doing this are not fooling anyone and we are not impressed.

Comments

• I don't think that they are trying to fool anyone. There are short cuts built in to the games that allow multiple moves to be made at one time.They are just using options that are available to all of us. It is not the way that I prefer to play but some people use this method.

Solitaire is an individual game and people play it according to their own preferences. In no way does it affect my scores so I don't concern myself with how fast someone else plays.

They are not cheating...they just use the short cuts made available to them through this site.

I guess if it is important to someone to "win" the game and come in first it could be frustrating. Your options are to also use those short cuts.

• Thank you for the info. Guess I'm too dumb to know how to find the shortcuts much less use them. But having said that I refer to play on my own wits such as they are.

• Judicious use of the Auto-finish button achieves these extremely fast scores.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...