I can't get my score

Game: freecell
Game #: 1322642741
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/46.0.2486.0 Safari/537.36 Edge/13.10586
JS-Version: 2017-04-25_17:53:12_-0700_eaa9e613a231fa243beeb6ed1fbfa70ad1f16073

Please describe the problem in detail:

I can't get my score

Comments

• I can't get my score

• This is the comment I posted on your earlier complaint...

Everyone is having the same problem getting their scores.

The back end server, that runs this website, needs to be repaired or replaced. It's not big enough to handle all the activity, all the people, and all the games being played, on this site, day after day. David and Jim, the owners of this site, are working on this, but it takes time, effort, and expense, to either repair or replace it. https://www.reference.com/technology/back-end-server-d4d0f1b851cd7424

"Yes. We are working on it. The current status is we're waiting on a disk to arrive so that we can move the database to a faster machine. Our database is so big that it takes almost a day to replicate the data. It's also so big that pricing for having someone else host it for us is unacceptably high. So we have to build everything ourselves and it's slow going." -David, March 27

• Yes, there are currently problems with the site that are taking time to rectify.

Use the NEW GAME button on the toolbar to bring up different games or change the game number by clicking on the GAME NUMBER box to the right of the tool bar.

The leader board may not come up, but you can get the High Scores.
    Go to the game you want to play and click the HIGH SCORE box in the tool bar.
    It may come up with the error message, but if you persist with RETRY it will come up - just a different game of patience!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...