mollie

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited July 2008 in General Discussion
There is no Ace of Diamonds in the Klondike solitaire game.

Comments

  • daviddavid REGISTERED, GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
    NaNa wrote:
    There is no Ace of Diamonds in the Klondike solitaire game.
    Hi,

    We're trying to figure out what is wrong, but we need some more information. Is the ace of diamonds missing in every game#, or just one specific number? Can you get to a point where all the cards have been turned over and the ace isn't there? Can you see the outline of the ace, but the picture isn't showing up right?

    Thanks,
    David
  • The Ace of Diamonds is not present at any of the games, I can play all the way up to when I need to put the diamonds in There is a place for the Ace of Diamonds, but there is no ace of diamonds card. Thank you for trying to fix it. I was so happy when I found your game, so I hope the problem can be solved. Thank You again NaNa
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
    NaNa wrote:
    The Ace of Diamonds is not present at any of the games, I can play all the way up to when I need to put the diamonds in There is a place for the Ace of Diamonds, but there is no ace of diamonds card. Thank you for trying to fix it. I was so happy when I found your game, so I hope the problem can be solved. Thank You again NaNa
    Above the cards, next to the "Give Up" button there is a game number. Can you tell us a game number where the ace is missing? That would really help.

    Also, can you try Klondike game #1436525347? That game *should* have the Ace of Diamonds as one of the face up cards. If it is not there, please list the cards that are face up when you start (they should be: 9h 7h 4c 5h 2c ad 8c).

    -David
  • Dave: The number is #362398391. Dave were to I find the Klondike game # 1436525347 ? Thank you again NaNa
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
    NaNa wrote:
    Dave: The number is #362398391.
    Hmmm... I'm seeing the ace of diamonds in that game when I click deck on the sixth time. You can get back to that game here --> Klondike game #362398391
    Dave were to I find the Klondike game # 1436525347 ? Thank you again NaNa

    Click this link right here --> Klondike game #1436525347

    This should have the ace of diamonds face up. Let me know what you see when you click that link.

    -David
  • Hi Dave: I must be doing something wrong, I again clicked on # 362398391, went threw the whole game and no Ace of Diamonds. I then clicked on 1436525347, and the first card to be played was a 2 of diamonds, I went threw that game and again no Ace of Diamonds. Thanks for your help NaNa
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
    NaNa wrote:
    Hi Dave: I must be doing something wrong, I again clicked on # 362398391, went threw the whole game and no Ace of Diamonds. I then clicked on 1436525347, and the first card to be played was a 2 of diamonds, I went threw that game and again no Ace of Diamonds. Thanks for your help NaNa
    When you click on this game: Klondike game #1436525347, which cards are face up right at the start of the game?

    -David
  • Hi Dave: When I click on to a game, its a different game everytime, so I don't know how to get back to #1436525347. I am sorry I am being such a pain, but I don't know what to do. I am trying. NaNa
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
    NaNa wrote:
    Hi Dave: When I click on to a game, its a different game everytime, so I don't know how to get back to #1436525347. I am sorry I am being such a pain, but I don't know what to do. I am trying. NaNa
    Don't worry, you're not a pain. When you click the green numbers right here ---> 1436525347, it *should* take you right to game #1436525347. At the top of your browser you will see "http://greenfelt.net/klondike.html?game=1436525347"; in the address bar (right next to the back and forward arrows). Don't press the "new game" button as that will choose a random game number to play instead of 1436525347.

    If the direct link to the game is not working for some reason, you can also click the underlined number above the cards. The number will turn into a box and then you can put 1436525347 into the box. Press tab when you are done and it will load that game up.

    Hopefully you will be able to get to game 1436525347 one of those 2 ways. Once you are there, please note which cards are face up (before clicking anything) and let me know what they are.

    -David
  • Thanks David for being so understanding. I was able to click on the link and it went right to the game. The cards that are face up are: 9H,7H,4C,5H,2C,8H & 8C. Hope this helps. NaNa
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
    NaNa wrote:
    Thanks David for being so understanding. I was able to click on the link and it went right to the game. The cards that are face up are: 9H,7H,4C,5H,2C,8H & 8C. Hope this helps. NaNa
    Ah-ha! I see the problem. For some reason your browser is drawing the ace of diamonds as the 8 of hearts. You should be able to confirm that by clicking the link in the last message and dragging that 8 of hearts in the second to the last column to a foundation pile.
    The fix will be to clear your browser cache. Here are the instructions:
    1. From the Tools menu, select Internet Options...
    2. Choose the General tab.
    3. Under Browsing history, click Delete... .
    4. Next to "Temporary Internet Files", click Delete files... .
    5. Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
    After that, if you click on the link in the last message for game #1436525347 you should see the ace of diamonds in the second to last column.

    -David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...