HELP --- Bug reports and other discussions don't recognize me

Game: pyramid
Game #: 1597202908

What would you like to see?

I'd like to comment on other comments, but "New Discussion" is the only topic that will recognize me. The others ask me to sign in or register before I can comment, and I AM signed in AND registered. But when I go to sign in, it takes me back to the "sign in" window. Here's a comment I wanted to add to some of the backserver concerns.

"In Pyramid, I have started clicking the "High Scores" tab BEFORE I start the game. Usually within four clicks, it will "Load scores" for the game (other responses are about the backserver not being available). If id does load the scores, I can figure my score (cards moved out of 28) and compare it. If it doesn't load, then I just do a new game without playing the one that won't give me the score first."

Comments

• I still can't comment on existing threads...it wants me to "Comment As," asks me to login and then won't post my comment, again asking me to "Comment as." I really love this site and would be willing to donate to help ensure its continuity.

• As Green Felt seems to be running normally, again, you should be able to sign in, and stay signed in, again, too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...