Backend server not available

Game: freecell
Game #: 2293414547
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/58.0.3029.110 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2017-04-25_17:53:12_-0700_eaa9e613a231fa243beeb6ed1fbfa70ad1f16073

Please describe the problem in detail: Every Australian morning when I play, I am being told that my results were saved but I cannot see them because "the back end server is not available". What? Why? And if you are doing maintenance then, how about doing it an hour or two earlier. I mean, 8 am in Australia is not unreasonably early for us here.

Comments

• Every Australian morning when I play, I am being told that my results were saved but I cannot see them because "the back end server is not available". What? Why? And if you are doing maintenance then, how about doing it an hour or two earlier. I mean, 8 am in Australia is not unreasonably early for us here.

• Now can't post this because I keep getting a pink strip with red words on it, "Body is required".

• OK, it was posted already and that was just a blank space for another comment. Confusing.

• I thought it might be because I was not logged in, but I'm still getting the same error message at 8.36 am, Australian Eastern Standard Time when logged in AND, on my way back here, I see lots of others are posting similar complaints in other forums. Please investigate!

• David (Green Felt Guy) posted in another forum on 27 March: "Yes. We are working on it. The current status is we're waiting on a disk to arrive so that we can move the database to a faster machine. Our database is so big that it takes almost a day to replicate the data. It's also so big that pricing for having someone else host it for us is unacceptably high. So we have to build everything ourselves and it's slow going." Thanks, Green Felt! Sometimes the leader board does work, so I did not realise how big a problem it is for everyone!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...