Freecell: Cards are automatically playing without my touching them

This just started yesterday, 3/1/2017. When I make a move or click on a card, the system makes extra moves that I do not make. I cannot play this game under these circumstances. I have to undo these moves because they are not moves that I would make.

Comments

• SO BE GLAD THE NUMBERS MAKE EXTRA MOVES FOR YOU AS YOU WILL THEN GET A HIGHER SCORE

• You obviously didn't understand the full meaning of my post. It's not about the board making a move for me that would give me more points. It's about taking away my choice of making the moves that I want to make. In a situation where there might be 3 possible moves, it AUTOMATICALLY choses the one that DOES NOT give me extra points. This makes me have to reverse the move and reapply the correct one. This also takes away from my time score.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@KenOberg, we haven't changed anything on that front recently. Check to make sure you aren't accidentally right clicking—right click is a shortcut for undo. Single click picks the "best" move, where best is moving the card to a foundation and worst is moving the card to a temporary pile.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...