Leader Board is not ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ing working

cuyler1cuyler1 REGISTERED
edited September 2016 in Feature Requests 162.203.98.7

i have just scored a nice 2nd place on the leader boards games of the week. the game is from 2 nights ago where the top score is 18. on my computer the leader board shows times from older scores like cs smith at 58sec ,greengab at 1min 14 or 40 something and my new low score is in the high 40sec low 50sec area and no where is it showing.
Now i have all this on video and if need be I will send you a copy. The only time the leaderboard is updated is is when (and ya kno he has ta) greengab scores with either more points or a lower time to regain his coveted 2nd place which I OWN at play and on video. Whoops now with 2 witness'!

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited September 2016 23.241.25.146

The reason your score doesn't show up is because the leader board only shows a player's first game at a particular score. Your first game with a score of 18 was on 2016/09/11 at 7:41pm (US/Pacific time). That game took 8m45s to complete, and that is why it doesn't show up on the leader board.

On the individual game high score tables you can click the "Show a player's first score, not their fastest" check box at the bottom and then it will show later games on that high score table (if they are faster). But this option is not available on the leader board, as we'd like to have one place where there's a canonical "truth" of scores.

Also, we don't treat any players specially—all the high score rules apply to everyone equally. greengab played that game twice, scoring zero on the first game (55s elapsed) and scoring the 18 on the second attempt (1m27s elapsed). That is why they are on the leader board.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...