game 1324864398

has anyone beaten 1324864398? this is the only game I have not been able to beat.

Comments

• Damn roadwarrior I've never seen your name in the leaderboard list.I just played and came in first place with a score of 50 and time of 4mins 4secs. Most games in forty thieves will not have a 104 score. As a matter of fact it is one of the most challenging games. played straight lace( no cheats ,short cuts and terminal fed input devices).
    Now if you are winning every game you need to market your tactics as you would make a fortune! Also the leader board I view in my time zone has a new game of the day published each night at 8pm EST zone. There is where all the top scores for the past week are compiled for all the games and the leaders names posted on Greenfelt.
    I am not the best but there are others to contact (view the leader board) and if I can help just contact me and we can have separate matches in different circles where maybe you can help me play better.Cuyler1

• my wife "pupuhead "was logged on my machine for me to see her new high score for a game so RoadWarrior i thought I was writing from my log-in.Forgive me.
    My nephew and Stepson used to say the same thing because they were used to playing regular solitaire and if all the cards were dealt out they thought they had won. Thats' not the way forty thieves is played.!04 is a perfect score and then the least time and then least moves will be in first place. Most games only have top scores way far from 104 and I have seen some with a top score( amount of cards curbed at 8 with I believe a 1second time and 0 moves

• Oops, I should have stated that this is a Freecell game that I referenced. I don't play the other games so I didn't think about that one of those could have the same number. Thanks,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...