many people still are asking how can you win a game in 20 sec with 117 moves?

specifically klondike 3T my favorite game, that is 5.85 moves per sec or 17.094017094 centesimals of a sec per move and do you have any idea of how fast is one centesimal of a sec I mean people here are making either keyboard strikes or mouse clicks or whatever in matter of centesimals of a sec, somebody below suggested robots but to me the closest I can think is that some people who love greenfelt klondike 3T work for the federal government either homeland security, pentagon, fbi etc depts that houses super fast super computers so at lunch time these guys sneak in the computer room and start ripping off klondike, come on greenfelt give us a good answer

Comments

• I have posed this question as well with zero response from Klondike. Its just not possiblwe without rigging the paly of the game somehow. HOW ABOUT AN ANSWER, SPONSORS???????

• at least recently, it's the same user name "mgkrebs"

• must be computers or robots.. is much to fast i think

• but not bad your explanation zombie ...who knows ;-)

• You can manipulate your computer clock. I think that's the way they are doing.

• Some games -after a card or two dealt- and hit autoplay will walk out in that kind of blazing time. others are couple of deals-hit pause- gather your facsimiles together(plan your next 100 moves) unpause and make that run -pause take a break drink a shot of bourbon to steady your nerves and get ready to unpause and go like hell again! Your times will come down but you won't remember which games your played the next day! Cuyler1

• reply to NoMore, manipulating the computer clock? wow great thinking but I dont have the slightest idea on how to stop the computer clock if thats what you mean could you please elaborate on that

• As in any game and even in life itself, there are those who will cheat and work around a system for the pleasure of winning. Since there is no prize, the effort is wasted and reduced to a post on the leader board. Big deal. I contend that when one cheats at solitaire, the only one cheated is the cheater.

• The owners of this site have explained several times how the fast times might be happening. If you look back at some of the old posts you will find the explanation. I have tried using some of the shortcuts and didn't find them very pleasurable.

Is it really cheating though if someone else uses the shortcuts?

I use this site for purely my own entertainment. I play these games in a manner that I enjoy playing...sometimes as fast as I can...other times at turtle speed...depending on my mood. I assume that those with the faster times are doing the same.

• hi fellas, I play klondike 3t every day and something strange is happening, for the last 4 or 5 days I dont see the winner doing it in 20 sec with 117 moves as posted which I saw a lot of times before and not only one player doing it but many players with different names now the winning time is more than one minute which is more credible more believable still is really fast but it sounds very humanly now cuz that makes it about one second plus for every move which makes very much sense to me. I dont know if greenfelt took action and got rid of all the loopholes, shortcuts etc making the same plane field for all of us klondike 3t lovers if you did thank you very much and I just want to salute to all my fellow players that are winning solely on your quick fingers, dexterity and savvy, thank you, I feel relief now

• It's not just a question of high fast you can hit the keys, you have to hit then sequentially, otherwise it's just the old monkey and typewriter scenario and who wants to be a monkey?

• Should be " how fast"

• I agree with several players. its nice to see your name in the top. but I just enjoy playing the games. I wish they would add king in the corner. just putting in my senseless thoughts

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...