Bragging rights!!!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I finally won a game, for the first time against an online opponent -- jimbasol109, finished first on game #85264249 -- 89 m0ves, time 1m43s -- pretty good if I do say so myself, and I almost always do -- gosh, for my first win it only took 2 hours 25 mins playing over two nights, but what the hell, I DID IT !!!!

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Congrats! Winning is indeed fun :smile:.

• Yes, I am proud of you too! There are very few games you cannot win, and the most satisfying games are the tricky ones that have only 1 or 2 possible unravelings. Seahaven Towers is my favorite game. It is a great way to get your mind of your own problems and show yourself that you can figure things out, if you keep on keeping on.

• Oh, and tonight, for the first time I can remember, I checked the Leader Board after playing only a couple of games because I wanted to see if I had made the top 10 on A Game of the Day for Seahaven Towers. And guess what - for the first time ever, I was #1 on a Game of the Day. Then I went to check the General Discussion, posted the above comment, and decided to return to the Leader Board. In those few moments, someone else had gotten a faster time on that game and I was now second, But for those few minutes, Lissie_Love was Number 1. It was fun.

• jimbasol109 did it again -- I won game #81753733 102 moves time 2m27s -- pretty good if I do say so myself, and I always do. Much thanks to david (greenfeltguy) and Lissie Love for nice comments -- correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I figured the "secret" to greenfelt freecell solitaire: you can re-play the same game several times until you can ace it and then the site will post your score as #1 for the time being. I guess that's ok, maybe that's how most online games are configured. But to me, that does seem a bit like cheating, so jimbasol109 SWEARS not to do it like that. If I win, it will be straight up, first time only, and I'll only brag on "bragging rights" when I win fair, like I did tonight. Anyone else with different ideas please post and steer me right -- I also noticed that I replayed one particular game 4-5 times to win it, finished about fourth or fifth, and the screen ALSO listed the furst few times when I quit. So enough for now, thanks again to LIssieLOve and david for nice posts -- hear from you soon!!

• Sorry, but jimbasol109 WON THREE tonight -- game#186805625 97 moves time 2min3s . . . game#1557358919 95 moves 2m32s . . . game#1534702442 91 moves 4m11s -- three in one night is great in about 90 minutes playing time, had some cool jazz on the local PBS station, maybe that inspired me, I admit one of the three was a game I replayed, but only once, nailed it the second time, the other two were clean wins, so I'm progressing well on Freecell Green Felt, just what I wanted to do, so good luck to all and keep posting if you can thanx jimbasol109!!!

• two more wins tonight -- game#2107824836 95 moves 2m20s AND game#27274075 (with 2 replays) 82 moves 2m14s. I think I'm progressing, and I did manage several wins in 2nd, 3rd, 4th place and so on. Still playing and still enjoying!

• jimbasol109 had to play for nearly an hour before winning once -- game#163068141 87 moves 2m10s -- pretty good but it took forever to finally win at all -- still playing and enjoying greenfelt, pretty cool keep it up!!

• jimbasol109 won again -- game#845625194 93 moves 2m6s -- still playing and enjoying!!

• still bragging -- game#1264024364 98 moves 2m47s green felt freecell forever!!

• still winning game#770717513 90 moves 2m29s still loving Green Felt Freecell!!

• still still winning winning!!! game#1487245373 102 moves 3m16s -- yeah I also won a game on Klondike a few days ago but I forgot to log it in on what appears to be my very won private blogosphere, but I'll kepp winning and posting, love the whole green felt solitaire experience, including the whole Maple Leaf Rag ongoing -- didn't know it was Canada Day, eh?

• game#156647847 100 moves 2m37s can't seem to get enough of GreenFelt!!!

• WOW!! I haven't won a game since July 5, either the games get tougher or I'm losing my grip, but this time I won one-card Klondike game#534018103 3m29s -- I've come in2nd, 3rd and so many times but I still won't post unless I win clean and honest, no endless repetition on the same game to get the fastest scorer, I still consider that cheating, but am I the only one who thinks so? Probably.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...