sudoku and "rules"

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited February 2008 in Bug Reports
Hello, I've been away for a while. You've changed the home page. Can we access game rules anymore? When I access sudoku, I can't make it "small" - so each time I add a number, the page jumps up. Have to keep scrolling it back down. Help. midge

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    midge wrote:
    Hello, I've been away for a while. You've changed the home page. Can we access game rules anymore?
    Were the rules ever on the home page? Actually I think they were! Now they are bundled with each game. There's a "show rules" button on each card game's page. The non card games are a little more haphazard about the rules. If there's any specific game you can't figure out post here and we'll try to help out and maybe make the explanation on the page clearer.
    When I access sudoku, I can't make it "small" - so each time I add a number, the page jumps up. Have to keep scrolling it back down. Help. midge
    Yes, you are right--if the page is too small it jumps around and is really annoying! As a temporary work around you can go to the "View" menu in your browser, select "Text Size" and then select a smaller text size. That will make the board smaller and so it shouldn't jump around so much. We'll try to fix the jumping around in the mean time.

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...