requesting new feature

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited January 2008 in Feature Requests
Some spider solitaire games give extra points for waiting until the very end to move the stacks to the top. I did it just now on your site for the first time ever --I had all stacks King through Ace at bottom until end, but I had to place them at the top one by one with no recognition of my accomplishment.

thanks for the site.

cb

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    none wrote:
    Some spider solitaire games give extra points for waiting until the very end to move the stacks to the top. I did it just now on your site for the first time ever --I had all stacks King through Ace at bottom until end, but I had to place them at the top one by one with no recognition of my accomplishment.
    That an interesting idea--we've never thought of that before... How many extra points do you think thats worth? Even just 1 might be enough--it would give you a shot at #1 in the high score table, assuming everyone else finished normally...

-David
  • david wrote:
    none wrote:

Any amount would be nice. It's the recognition that I'm looking for! :) Either way, it will be a long time before I'm able to do that again. . . .

Thanks for the reply.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...