Klondike Solitaire Green Felt

I've been coming to this site, which I love (by the way), for several weeks now, but suddenly it has gone katywampus! I asked for Klondike Solitaire and I get EVERYTHING BUT KLONDIKE SOLITAIRE. Can you please fix this? I enjoy the game immensely. Thanks. Leah

Comments

• As stated above

• Same here.

• Yes, when you click on any game, or anything, you get something else. Click on Green Felt and you get Pyramid, but only the game screen, no cards, at all.

• I love Klondike solitaire please fix it Tanks Goldy2637

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

I messed it up. :-) Fixing now...

• why all these comments from 2016, when it's happening now?

• i play one card klondike once or twice a day but i can not find it

• We all should be happy that this is a GREAT site. Thank you, David

• can anyone explain why this has been removed? I don't like any of the other games but enjoyed that one, often.
    I think it's more 'been taken away' than with an error - not possible after all these days have passed - an explanation would be polite at least

• how can you all it a GREAT site, when it's now impossible to reach?

• @amalfimo I am having no problems accessing either Klondike game (1 or 2 turn). I can't offer you a solution except to try and message David or Jim directly concerning your problem. Hope you have access to your game soon!

• amalfimo, try logging into the game using this uro:

https://greenfelt.net

Then login and choose your game.

That url is the main/home page for Green Felt

• SabbySabby REGISTERED
    edited July 2018 98.204.151.78

It's now July 10th and I still cannot access the Solitaire Green Felt game. What is going on??? I can access some altered version of the game, but not the original Green Felt that had been available for many months. Why did you have to go and remove it when everyone enjoyed it so much??? Put it back, please!

• Addicted to your site. Thanks for all the work you do to keep it maintained even through the turmoil!

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@Sabby, it should be back up. What exactly are you seeing when you go to https://greenfelt.net/freecell?

• Klondike Solitaire - Green Felt should be monitoring their website for standards, i.e., player usernames. Two that standout are those ending with zemmour and whip. Since there are no log in requirements, children are exposed to this unacceptable behavior. Does the company care?

• You've not been on this site very long or you would know that Jim and David do a terrific job of correcting problems. You also would know that they are providing this out of the goodness of their hearts (notice no ads in your face!) so they both have full-time jobs and can't monitor 24/7. The best thing in this case is to send one of them a private message with your concerns and they will correct it. Also, it would have been better to put this on a new bug report rather than a long, ancient, totally unrelated one that might not be seen.

• kat14, excellent answer! You do have a way with words. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...