complaint

"buckofama" should not be permitted as a user name.  It's offensive to our president and unpatriotic.

Comments

• "buckofama" should not be permitted as a user name.  It's offensive to our president and unpatriotic.

• Agree - quite childish as well..

• Oh, he's back. The last time he didn't spoonerize it (the f and b were reversed). I would like to see Greenfelt remain completely free of politics, personally.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Hmm. This one is more difficult than most. We generally only censor the outright swear words. But by using the spoonerism our friend buck here has already self censored in a clever-ish way. I think we'll let this one stand.

• agent7887agent7887 REGISTERED
    edited December 2015 99.46.214.232

This boy king obummer is the most offensive POS to ever inhabit the outhouse since it was rebuilt.  My love for the dumbed down morallly and spirituality bankrupt morons who repeatedly vote in the same greedy avaricious politicians who consider voters as animals, amounts to equal amount of love i have for America.  It would fill an ants thimble.  Biohazards like Blogarth almost make me gag, but that's after i stop laughing when i think of what their future holds. Guess whose soldiers wear this patch.  Hint is middle name is Hussain.

600 x 600 - 85K
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Sigh, there's a difference between using one's username as a (tiny) political platform and writing highly charged political rhetoric that directly insults specific people. One is a pithy bumper sticker on your car and one is a ranting street preacher walking up to someone and calling them "biohazards" to their face. One of them is socially acceptable and one of them is not. Please be civil to the other forum members, @agent7887. I've asked you this before.

• Why don't some people just enjoy playing the games and save angry discussions for more appropriate sites ?

• Poor devil. Needs some flaxseed oil and zinc.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...