Cannot access the site in the morning , from about 7, 8 to approx 9 a.m.Toronto time.

Game: klondike

Game #: 2689890557

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.2; GWX:DOWNLOADED; rv:11.0) like Gecko

Please describe the problem in detail:  Cannot access the site, only the top of the page, the rest is blank green. the last two days in a row this has happened, later on in the morning it is o.k.
something is wrong as sometimes I get a pop up that says not enough disk space .It is weird, Can you please correct /...Thanks...jimbob

Comments

• Hope that doesn't happen when I'm there, can't live without my greenfelt fix

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Thanks to everyone who has reported this. We've been looking for the issue, but it's sporadic and every time we checked the site was working. I finally caught it today and have fixed the underlying problem.

Please let us know if it continues.

• Thanks for repairing! ... wasn't even able to send a message yesterday ... what a relief to have it working again ... well done  ^:)^ 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...