private messages

We used to be able to do private messages to registered users, but since you have made everything all shiny and new I can't seem to find that anymore.  Can we still pm?  Is there still a list of registered users that we can see?

Thanks

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

This forum supports private messages. If you click on a person's name it'll bring you to the forum profile and there's a message button at the top right.

Incoming messages show up in the inbox in the top bar.

I'm don't see a list of registered users anywhere. The users of this forum are linked to Green Felt users, so the names at least are the same on both (though the forum account only gets created when the user visits the forum for the first time).

-David

• When I click on the persons name - that works.

When I click on messages it comes up that page cannot be found.

• Still won't work, saying page not found.  I tried you and one other person just to be sure.

• It's true; clicking the message icon at top right on a user's page gets "page not found" for me too.

I found the problem (only administrators had permissions to make new private messages). That should be fixed now.

Sorry it took me so long to get around to it…

• You say "If you click on a person's name....", but the most interesting place to click on someone's name is in the High Scores list, and that doesn't work.

edited November 2015 76.170.36.134

I meant here in the forum.

But yes, it would be nice to be able to click on names in the high score list. If your user name happens to be "david" or "jim" then you actually can (it points to a user page) :-). We intend to enable that feature for everyone eventually, but we need to finish it and make it worthwhile first.

Having a link to private message the user on their page is not a bad idea. We'll keep it in mind.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...