Another BS Artist

Trubar1508------85 moves in 18 seconds!!!! You gotta be kidding!!!!!=== More than 4 moves a second!   Give me a break!  Impossible!  I guess you can post any score you want.

You are now King of the Bullshi--ers. Congrats.

Comments

• Its getting downright silly.  Mind you, it can be good for a laugh - when I saw the 3bc had been knocked off the top score by another bs merchant in today's 'game of the day' I nearly fell off the chair laughing!

• Maybe I am not competitive enough. I don't really care if I beat someone else or not. I use this site for entertainment...a way to escape from life for a few minutes.

I only compete against myself. I enjoy those times when I am able to "beat the game". What I have found is...

When I am not playing the "game of the day"...I win several of those...if not time wise...move wise or vice versa. When I play the "game of the day" I am usually happy if I am in the top 25%.

I don't consider the players that have amazingly quick times to be cheating. What I assume is that they are using this site in the manner that best fits their needs and enjoyment level.

I truly don't understand why so many here are obsessed with a few scores of others.

BTW...I usually don't see people such as 3bc playing the "non game of the day" games. Maybe if you play those games you will win more often since you could compete against just regular players.

• "BTW...I usually don't see people such as 3bc playing the "non game of
    the day" games. Maybe if you play those games you will win more often
    since you could compete against just regular players."

Very true.  I reckon that after such supreme efforts they must go to bed for the rest of the day to recover!

I like the ordinary games best.  I have a (remote) chance of getting into top 10, usually in no. of moves not time as I am slower these days and have arthritic hands. I just keep playing, spend (far too many) hours a day playing.  I intend to beat every game it throws at me ....who knows, maybe one day I'll achieve it :))

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...