Green Felt SCores

I guess you can post any score you want---right????????????

Comments

• Please stop.

• CrochetHooksCrochetHooks REGISTERED
    edited August 2015 70.199.243.221

Stop. Just stop. Many of us, most (?) are here to enjoy ourselves. We appreciate the work that David and Jim have done to make Greenfelt the best place for a game. Your constant complaining, finger pointing and name calling are old. David has explained (and had the patience of a saint) the concept of super moves and how some of the times can be so low. If you find this so frustrating that you have to constantly post things like this, maybe it's time to find somewhere else to play. Good luck finding one as great as this one is.

• The low scores posted are embarrasing to us because ours are so high-right? I would like to see David's score without him using his "cute" tricks, and play the game the way it was meant to be played~!

• Relax will you? It's only a game. Why get so upset? Just allow us to make any comments we wish- -so "get lost" and lie down until the "swelling" goes down!

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@quacki, 2 things.

Firstly, we wrote the games the way we think they were meant to be played. There are a lot of people that play them (60 thousand games per hour at peak times) and some of those people play really fast. The last freecell game I played was this one and I got a 1m50s time can came in 320th place (ouch). I am generally not super fast at the game—being fast takes a lot of practice.

Secondly, nearly all of your messages come off as very rude and accusatory. Maybe you mean things in a lighthearted way but it honestly doesn't come across like that in these little online forum snippets. Please be cognoscente of the medium your communicating in and keep the forum as polite a place as possible.

• thanks...must say this game speeds my response....a very good game for an old fart like me

• I really don't care what score I get -- my life is so hectic and I enjoy this site so much because I can pop in and relax and play a little while while I de-stress!  Loving this site!!!

• love the game

• I can't figure out the scoring but, 5 hours later, I'm not so stressed about college.  Free fun!  Can't beat it.
    Cheers,    thedano (a.k.a. Citizen X)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...