Another bull-♥♥♥♥ artist!

quackiquacki REGISTERED

woody pilot-----99 moves in 49 seconds!   You gotta be kidding!    What was the number of that game?????????????????

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Please lets refrain from call other people liars and cheats because they get higher scores than you. You are talking about this game: http://greenfelt.net/freecell?game=208715641

If you look at the high scores and unclick the "Show a player's first score, not their best" checkbox you'll see that I was able to attain 1st place (for now) with a 37 second game with 87 moves.

I absolutely did not cheat.

I used super moves and cleared out the columns in the correct order (for that game, start with the A♠ row, then focus on the A♦, then the 3♣ and it should be pretty easy from there). I hit space after practically every click I made just to get as much up to the foundations as quick as possible. It was a hustle, but it was definitely possible.

-David

• Impossible!!!!--How do you make so many moves in such a short time??????????????????????

• Who taught you that "Hustle"

Jim and I wrote the game.

–David

• You and Jim are both BS Artists!  Play the game the way it was meant to be playd and then post your scores!??????????????

• How do you make 2 moves in 1 second??????????????

You know, of course, that by "hustle" I mean I had to click really fast, not that I was doing anything cheaty…

• I think it is magic quacki. Some of us have the power...and some of us don't.

I am okay not having the magic. I don't like to rush...I like to take my time and enjoy myself.

I don't care if I finish first or if I finish last...I am just grateful to be able to finish. I like the process...one might call it the journey.

edited August 2015 76.170.36.134
    I moved some of the comments to here from: My record and standing. @quacki, make sure you post in the correct section.
  • canyonlovercanyonlover REGISTERED
    edited August 2015 68.4.106.53

Ok David. I can understand. Do you have a "gamer" mouse? I know a "gamer" mouse can go much faster than my very slow regular mouse. I am not a gamer, but I do like cards games. Would that not partially explain some of the faster scores, that for us non-gamers, can not achieve? Just saying. Some of us that get frustrated thinking some are in Vegas terms trying to "beat the odds" may not be playing fairly. However, are actually professional gamers. Your opinion please.

@canyonlover: I don't have a gamer mouse. I'm just using the trackpad on my laptop. I do love all kinds of games, but I don't play them (or make them) professionally.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...