Hearts Have Changed to Leaves on all Cards

Game: klondike

Game #: 1178502427

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 8_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0 Mobile/12F69 Safari/600.1.4

Please describe the problem in detail:

Hearts Have changed to leaves on all Heart Cards. Please put the hearts back where they belong

Comments

• Please put the hearts back on the cards. Current red leaves are not acceptable.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Happy Canadian Independence day! :-) (Canadians correct us if we're wrong).

You can always hit the "Normal Cards" button get rid of the maple leaves.

-David

• Well, it took longer than usual for someone to complain about the change of symbols! I love the maple leaves. Usually I find it hard to cope with the holiday cards and resort quickly to the 'normal card' button, but this is an excellent compromise, changing just one of the suits works for me! I'm a long-term addict to this site - and I even got a faster time than Jabba on one game recently. Thank you very much, David, for maintaining the site so well, and for being such a tolerant and gentle soul.

• Bring back the hearts......and no....I tried changing and going back to normal cards...leaves still there!

• What do u know? Went back to playing n hearts magically appeared. Thank u

• Do not like the red maple leaves, red hearts please!

• Usually if you select Normal Cards, the normal cards will stay for your entire session even if you switch between games.  Today though, you have to select Normal Cards again when you switch games.  I find that annoying.  If I don't like the leafs on one game, why on earth do they think I'd like it on another game.  I hope they go back to only having to select that one time.

• I always enjoy the various holiday cards (even though it takes some time to get used to the Halloween selection). I really like the maple leaf, and think it's a wonderful way to celebrate different event globally. 

• It is CANADA DAY today and we are all celebrating. I live on Southern Vancouver Island. Many Americans bring their boats/yachts up and celebrate with us. It was wonderful to wake up this morning and see our Maple Leaf displayed on the cards. Thank you GREENFELT for honouring our national day and joining in our celebrations. (I look forward to what you have planned for the Fourth of July.)

• Okay, I admit it...I am an idiot...where is the "normal" choice?

• Neve rmind....blind blonde finally found it:))

• Thank you for the red Canadian Maple leaves!   We are celebrating Canada Day today and it is appropriate.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...