Parameter for strings of games won

Game: freecell

Game #: 685090064

What would you like to see?
Speed is not everything. Ranking by number of moves acknowledges that; thanks for that parameter. How about another parameter with an average time for a string of games won? It could be your personal average for whatever number of games you win in a row. This would make the skill of finishing out a tough game as important as getting the fastest time. Some people may play only to the time, so they could abandon any game that is taking them too long to complete.
Thanks,
Bruce70

Comments

• Forgot to say my suggested parameter is regarding the Free cell game.
    Bruce70

• That could count for any game. Good idea !

• ktpktp REGISTERED
    edited May 2015 50.161.0.26

• ktpktp REGISTERED

number of tries for each game would be cool, too - when I make a mess and can't finish, I frequently just hit new game instead of replay or undo.   yes the leaderboard influences that choice.  sometimes.  

is the number of games offered each day a small number like 100 or so?  I seem to be playing the same games pretty frequently.  

i hope i'm not yapping in the wrong place.  this is a very nicely done freecell implementation, bravo2x and thanks for sharing.  

• Adding a feature like this might require adding a drop-down box to select which parameters the player wants to use. That selection could become the default for that player.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...