I see the freecell CHEATERS are in fine form this morning.

Terminator and woodypilot etc must lead a very boring life.  How do you stop the impossible outrages  scores?

You should be able to stop these programed players from CHEATING. WHY don't you do anything?

Comments

• slepwalker is another one...

• and not to forget 3bc!

• I don't even know how to cheat at this game. lol

• I dont want to know how to cheat at this game, cant see the point.  I aspire to beat EVERY game, under my own steam, no matter how long, how many tries, it takes - that is my idea of winning.  As for those who have to cheat, sad really, if they ever get their second brain cell working they might find they can manage to finish a game on their own.  Best wishes to them for a swift recovery from brain death.
    Mari

• I am very happy that I found the greenfelt games, but I too get disappointed with the cheaters. It's getting to the point that I don't bother with looking at the leader board. I mean what is the point, I'm never goinging to be at the top! Maybe they should start with 100 place , I might have a chance then. If the only way that you can come out on top is to cheat, then what's the accomplishment in that. Seems to me that the cheaters need to grow up! CGMI

• Actually that could be a concept.  Hide the leader board for a while and see if it gets rid of certain elements or maybe only have it show your own logged in scores, then they don't know how fast they have to be to beat everyone!

• I'm just glad I found this site too, Thanks  David? for running it. Im not fast or smart enough at most games to even make it on to the board but  I dont finishe every game. I hope that isnt what people mean by cheating. :)>-

• No - you are not cheating.  It is the super fast times that people finish to win that is being discussed.  As long as you enjoy yourself that is the main thing.

• yes definitely enjoying myself.

• I love this site too, although some of these games are really hard and I haven't figured out some of them! But lots of fun!

• Yes, sleeptech. That is true. All though it does get a bit disconcerting at times. I just do not get the point of cheating. I sure would not want to know any of these people.

• I played MS Freecell  for a long time before Windows 10 took it back. (!!) As a result, on this game I am usually in the top ten percent on the first try. Some of the games are more difficult that will take several tries. I have scored a couple of first place on games that haven't been played much, (-500) 

You are right that I find some of the lowest scores seem improbable. It is pretty pathetic that some have to come back just to register the highest score but there are a lot of people like that.

• oh boy have you seen the scores for Game of the Day (6 Sept)?  Our old chum 3bc has done it again - moved 52 cards into order in 9 secs.  I think he must be an alien ... or an idiot savant like the monkey who can type out the works of Shakespeare but cannot peel a banana .....

• Wish I could have old style FREECELL 'cause I'm an old style player...an 84 year old great-gramma...but I did have close to 3000 solves with a 100% score when I switched from 7 to 10. Couldn't tell you how long some of the games took me...and it didn't matter!  Game 617 took me days to figure out!

• Like the idea of being able to see your own scores when you have several goes at the same game. I've given up logging on and just show as anonymous.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...