praise, thanks and request

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited February 2015 in Feature Requests
I love your site and thank you for making it available. I have a Mac and miss the games I used to have on my old PC. Again, thank you.

One request. I prefer traditional cards, but am ok with what you offer, though I find the lavender and red combination for the numbers to be distracting. I wish you would offer an option of traditional black for the card faces (numbers).

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Comments

• happy thursday! Thank you for this site, my go to when i need a quick little "mind reset". =D> p.s.  I personally love the holiday "editions".  Keeps my brain on it's "toes".   B-)
  •   I love spider solartare .  I am 81 and have macular degeneration and it is good for my eyes I do well on finishing the games it takes a little longer but I try.   Thank you
  • Holiday colors: I love your unexpected machinations. Talk about LOL.  And the challenge.

For those who don't,  the "Normal" button was just made for you.
  • I too thank you for this game site.  I also have macular degeneration and struggle with face cards that do not have a sharp contrast.  I keep trying to improve my time some days are better than others.  How do they finish the game in under one minute?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...