glitch

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited February 2015 in Bug Reports
Game: pyramid
Game #: 1881817614
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Trident/7.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; rv:11.0) like Gecko

Please describe the problem in detail:
I have found that when I have a card in the draw pile that pairs with two or more cards in the pyramid, I am not always able to select the card in the pyramid that is best. I will click on the one in the pyramid that I want, but nothing will happen. My only choice is to click on the card in the draw pile and it selects one that will be eliminated. Unfortunately, this is not always the best one. For example, The card in the draw pile is an 5 and there are two 8s in the pyramid to select - one of the 8s is on top of a 5 and one is not. I was not able to select the one on top of the 5 and thus not able to eliminate both 5/8 combos.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Robwert wrote:
    I have found that when I have a card in the draw pile that pairs with two or more cards in the pyramid, I am not always able to select the card in the pyramid that is best. I will click on the one in the pyramid that I want, but nothing will happen. My only choice is to click on the card in the draw pile and it selects one that will be eliminated. Unfortunately, this is not always the best one.

Yes, this is one of the few places in our games where you can't just click and get the right move. In this case, simply drag the card from the deck to the one you want to eliminate. That will let you choose, at the expense of being slightly slower than just single clicking it.

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...