malfunction ??

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports
Game: freecell
Game #: 476585248
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64; Trident/7.0; .NET4.0E; .NET4.0C; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; ASU2JS; rv:11.0) like Gecko

Please describe the problem in detail:
This program has recently started to NOT move cards to the positions where I place them. Instead, it returns them repeatedly to the position from which I took them, or it will move them to a position other than the one I choose. It is as if the program has a mind of its own , and is trying to prevent me from playing the game myself. I can only conclude that this game has been "overprogrammed":too much software. It is apparent from some of the ridiculously low times shown on the chart of winners {for example: 100 moves in 10 seconds) that this game to large extent "plays itself" with the human player merely learning how to trigger it. I have no interest in winning other than by my own intellect and strategy. I want the game to do only what I tell it to do specifically, with the exception of the "auto-finish" command.

Please inform me if there is a way for me to eliminate this excessive programming.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...