Usernames

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
I love the game calculation but it used to keep me signed in with my username every time I started playing I was than username but now I always start over as anonymous. I don't even know how many usernames I have played under because it keeps changing. How can I stay signed in?

LLC

Comments

• Happened to me every time cookies were cleared. Have had 5 or 6 names. But this last time, cleared both cookies and caches and when I next played the game I was still bede. Still can't register though. Can't imagine what's going on behind this screen. . . .
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    bede wrote:
    Happened to me every time cookies were cleared. Have had 5 or 6 names. But this last time, cleared both cookies and caches and when I next played the game I was still bede. Still can't register though. Can't imagine what's going on behind this screen. . . .
    Your login status is indeed tied to cookie, so clearing them will log you out. But you should be able to log back in, provided you remember your username and password. Don't click the "New User" button, instead put in your username and password into the little text areas at the top right of the screen and then press the "Login" button (or hit the return key).

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...