Advise for a nubie?

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
Does anyone have any advise for a new player like me. I have recently become addicted to forty Thieves :D
However I feel that I will not get any better unless I learn what I am doing wrong.
My previous addiction was Double Klondike, but this became to easy so I searched for a new game to keep me "busy" at work and found this site. which I love btw.
My problem seems to be moving cards around within the main piles. Maybe I am concentrating on building up to many piles. it seems like sometimes I never get to transfer then up and then the game is over :(
anyhow enough ramble from me. Does anyone have any handy tips to help me concentrate on what will help me get rid of more piles?
Thanks so much for the advice in advance
Red ♥

Comments

• For me it's all about getting clear areas so you can move cards around to where you really want them and then to get some useful ones back off the pile at some point. Sometimes waiting for a later card is better than going for the first one to show. Watch the scores too - some games are just plain hard. If you are up for a challenge go for 4 suit spider next.
  • Thanks Jabba.
    I guess as most of the sites say patients is the key. waiting for a better card is the key rather than jumping on the first one that matches!
    Take Care
    Red

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...