spider 2 suit

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited May 2014 in Feature Requests
Game: spider2
Game #: 582031690

Hello. Is it possible to reduce the size of the heading on spider 2 suit game? I play this often and I have to continually adjust the scroll bar to see both the bottom cards as well as the heading where undo is located.

There seems to be enough extra space at the top of the page that could be reduced so that players do not have to scroll to see both the bottom and the top.

I did already reduce the size of the deck and could go lower but then it is too difficult to read. I use the Medium Size.

Thank you very much! Love your games!
Sandra

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    This doesn't really directly address making the game fit, but you might want to start using the "z" and "x" keys for undo and redo ("space" is auto-finish, but spider doesn't have auto-finish yet). If you use those then you never need to the buttons…

That said, we have a small redesign in the works that changes the whole top area menu/logo section. Jim recently was pushing me to release it, but it still needs a couple finishing touches. At some point it (or something similar) will make it to the main page.

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...