game frozen

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited April 2014 in Bug Reports
Game: sht
Game #: 2125471722
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0

Please describe the problem in detail:
Game: sht
Game #: 2125471722
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0

Please describe the problem in detail:

Game not running; message on top of page, saying Media 12:2 needs upgrade, and when you try and remove it, you immediately get sent to another game, a dungeons and dragons type, or another. Many pop-ups even though I have them disabled (I think).

Occasionally I can get a couple of cards to move. Played it 3/4 and it was fine; today it's a no go.

I am running Mac OS X 10.8.5, and Firefox 28.0

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    silox wrote:
    Game not running; message on top of page, saying Media 12:2 needs upgrade, and when you try and remove it, you immediately get sent to another game, a dungeons and dragons type, or another. Many pop-ups even though I have them disabled (I think).

Occasionally I can get a couple of cards to move. Played it 3/4 and it was fine; today it's a no go.

I am running Mac OS X 10.8.5, and Firefox 28.0
    We don't have ads or anything that would tell you to upgrade, nor do we ever direct you off our site to other random games. We also don't pop up any windows (we only do fake popups like the high score table).

So this lead me to think you have some kind of weird ad toolbar installed in Firefox that's interfering with the Green Felt games.

Go to the Tools menu then to "Add ons" and disable anything in the list that seems suspicious or that you didn't mean to install (you can always re-enable the add-ons later if you disable an important one).

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...